Saturday, March 26, 2016

Mask My Ip 2.5.9.8 Full Patch

Mask My Ip 2.5.9.8 Full Patch

 


 
My Mask ip 2.5.9.8 Full Patch

Mask My IP 2.5.1.6 Full Patch Mask My IP Full Patch is a software that will help you to convert Ip your original into anonymous IP. by changing the IP as this allows you to surf the internet safely, because they do not know your real IP. in addition you can also access sites that are blocked by the provider you use . IP is like alamar home if in the real world, so very vulnerable at all when it comes to someone who is not responsible for the benefits of IP you for certain crimes.

in addition to change the original IP becomes IP anonymous, the Mask My Ip 2.5.9.8 which is the latest version, there are also features hacker guard that will protect you from hackers increasingly numerous today. What are you waiting, soon you download and install Mask My Ip full this patch now.

Key Features:

  • Hide Real IP Address
  • Surf Anonymously
  • Block ISP eavesdropping
  • Guard Against Hackers
  • Prevent Identity Theft & amp; Credit Card Fraud
  • Protect All Connections Including Wi-Fi
  • Defend in the Forum once be banned
  • Send Anonymous Emails
  • Easy & amp; Effective
  • Auto / Manual IP Changing
  • 100% Clean & amp; Safe
  • Compatible With A Lot

OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Language: English

How to Install

  1. Download and extract the file “Mask My Ip 2.5.9.8 Full patch”.
  2. Extract the patch file also contained in the folder.
  3. Turn off your internet connection.
  4. Install the software as usual. After the installation is completed do not always fit into the program.
  5. Open folder patch and run the patch file by right click and select Run as administrator.
  6. Click patch and find files Mask My Ip 2.5.9.8 installed on your laptop or pC.
  7. Done

Link Download

Direct links

Mask My Ip 2.5.9.8 Full Patch (2 Mb)

Patch Only (67 Kb)

MirrorCreator

Mask My Ip 2.5.9.8 Full Patch (2 Mb)

Patch Only (67 Kb)


 
Mask My Ip 2.5.9.8 Full Patch

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment